i posted that to the wrong account but i’ll leave it there because i love sitri so much
Thank you for asking!!
1: Take a picture of your workspace.
This is what it looks like at this very moment. Not much to see — some work papers, an empty tea mug, business cards, two dollars (???), and you can see the spot where my wrist rests on the tablet lmao
i’m almost embarrassed but no
6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
Artist asks GO!
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencil case and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?
- ; u ;
how a certain character from a certain upcoming game grabbed my attention: a visual essay (bonus: lineart)
Drew an older Armin for Hye… who recently joined Tumblr and is posting art too! Go follow her~
It turned into a tools experiment, as art done for friends often turns out, but I like the result.
There’s a recent trend in co.vu URLs redirecting visitors to a website called FollowersFactory.com. This happened to me with one of my own co.vu URLs two times last week and then once earlier tonight. I emailed them about it just now—hopefully they’ll reply within the next week or two…
In the meantime, if any of you guys are also using custom domain names from co.vu, please consider disconnecting it or using a non-co.vu service for now. Any custom domain name service that redirects to another website without your permission is not a service to be trusted.
(btw, dunno if FollowersFactory is a malicious website or not. Looks like there’s some web tracking analytics crap connected to it, but I don’t really want to look into it. All this shouldn’t have happened in the first place anyway.)